InterQuest are currently supporting an established banking client in identifying a Senior Enterprise Risk Manager to join the business on a permanent basis in London. The role would play a key role in the delivery of the Groups Risk obligations including within the annual risk plan, documentation of the Bank's ICAAP and lead the risk assessment.
The role would require a deep understanding of prudential regulation ideally within a retail bank.
Key responsibilities of the role will include the following:
- Coordinating the Bank's Enterprise Risk Management Committee
- Coordinating the completion of the CRO report ensuring that emerging risks are identified and managed through to completion
- Supporting the independent risk review of the Strategic plan
- Development, maintenance and embedding of the Bank's ICAAP
- Development and maintenance of specific parts of the Bank's Recovery Plan
This would be an excellent opportunity to be part of a well regarded function in a bank.
* To be considered candidates would need experience reviewing/drafting annual ICAAPs
* Risk management experience gained in both SME environments, large corporates or Retail Financial within the Financial Services sector
* Strong knowledge of risk management frameworks, IFRS9, ILAAP & ICAAP production, Stress Testing and Recovery and Resolution