A high quality firm based in the city with an AUM of $40bn is looking for a Senior Equities Analyst, with experience in Public European Real Estate Equities, to join the team in London.
- Build Financial and Valuation models
- Conduct and be responsible for stock coverage within the European listed real estate sector
- Attend industry events such as meetings, conferences, panels to develop an opinion on the sector/companies and contribute investment ideas.
- Update economic data point analysis focusing on global high frequency
- Support EMEA investment team with analysis and research and preparing collatoral and reporting
- Perform Bloomberg analysis macro/micro level
- Experience in Real Estate listed equities (buyside or sellside)
- Excellent Communications included verbal, written and research-focused
- High sense of autonomy and urgency
- Profficient in Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Bloomberg
- Demonstrates attention to detail, intellectually curious
- Can work to tight deadlines
- Understanding of credit analysis would be a plus
- Understanding of Capital Markets and pricing of equties - focusing on Europe
- At least one major European language fluency other than English - German and Swedish is ideal