Senior Equity Research Analyst - Leading UK-based Asset Manager
Our client is a Boutique London based Asset Manger who are currently looking to hire a senior equity analyst to operate as a generalist globally to work with the current fund managers. They follow a fundamental bottom-up strategy on a Long/Short basis, with a Long only bias and currently have over £5b in AUM.
They are looking for collaborative individuals with strong critical thinking skills who want their ideas challenged. It is a very supportive environment where there is a collective sense of accountability, decisions are made as a collective, rather than an individual having the final say, decisions are made through open debate. Responsibilities:
• Consistently monitor market developments.
• Able to create productive, timely, and high-quality reports for investment decisions.
• Able to analyze risks and industry characteristics.
• Able to constantly monitor portfolio performance.
• Always up to date with global and economic trends. Requirements:
• Either completed a degree within humanities or have a strong interest within humanities.
• Desire to work for a small firm, and to take on the unique challenges that comes with it.
• Desire to work within a collaborative environment.
• 4-8 years of experience operating as a generalist.
If this sounds of interest to you, please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org