Senior Executive- Investment Management
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- One Search
- 16 Jul 18 2018-07-16
Senior Executive- Investment Management Infrastructure/Real Assets. Asset Management/Portfolio Management role, fund/tax accountant required. At least 5 years' PQE (ACA), to work in one of the leading Infrastructure Investment Funds globally.
Senior Executive – Infrastructure/Real Assets Investment Management
Our client is a leading global infrastructure fund manager with over 20 years’ experience and c. €4.8 bn AUM. The majority of this has been deployed across Europe, targeting Core and Core + infrastructure investments across Renewable energy, utilities, broadcasting towers and transportation.
The Senior Executive will:
- Prepare Fund quarterly and annual accounts to investors, pitch books and other commercial documents, Fund forecasting and budgeting and ad-hoc analysis as required.
- Manage 3rd party suppliers of Fund services (tax advisers, accountant, legal, administrators).
- Assist in due diligence on acquisition targets specifically the legal / tax structuring and implementation of structure post-acquisition. This will involve understanding the key issues and risks and co-ordination of advice from 3rd party advisers.
- Assist with fundraising including the preparation of client RFP’s, response to due diligence queries from prospects, assistance in the negotiation with investors / legal advisers regarding Fund terms, preparation of board papers.
- Assist with the on-going management and operations of acquisition structures.
- Ensure strong communication of ideas to the wider global Infrastructure investment.
- Support the general team activities and the development of the European Fund.
- Ensure strong communication of ideas to the wider global Infrastructure investment team.
In order to be considered you must ensure that you satisfy all of the following criteria:
- Have attained accountancy qualification with at least 5 years PQE (e.g. ACA).
- Have experience working across Infrastructure/Energy/Real assets and come from a consultancy background (Big 4)
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Strong financial analysis, modelling skills and report writing skills.
- Excellent Client management skills, ability to meet tight deadlines and responsive to requests for information.
- All candidates must be able to work in the UK, e.g. fall within the European Economic Union, hold the necessary work permits or have the right of abode
- Business experience outside the UK would be advantageous.
If you feel you satisfy the above criteria, please send your resume to Jack Atkins.
CVs to email@example.com