Senior Executive Assistant
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Greenwich Associates
- 12 Jun 18 2018-06-12
The Senior Executive Assistant will be responsible and accountable for providing high-quality administrative support to senior level Consultants. It is important that this person enjoys working in a small office environment and is happy and confident working autonomously. This role focuses on arranging meetings with clients, coordinating Consultants’ requests, and frequent contact with Senior Executive Assistants at U.S. headquarters.
• Organize calendars and meetings using Microsoft Outlook. Resolve scheduling conflicts as they arise and prioritize issues to ensure effective time management as well as think commercially about setting up meetings with less well known clients if the Consultant is in the vicinity.
• Maintain/update client contact information through CRM
• Plan and manage complex meeting and travel arrangements (this will involve gaining an in depth knowledge of the firm’s meeting, travel and expense policies and tools).
• Coordinate travel arrangements including air, hotel, ground transportation and meal reservations as business needs dictate. Research transfer times from hotel to airport to ensure traveling is as stress-free and well planned as possible.
• Ensure the printing and collection of consulting materials prior to consulting trips.
• Take and relay messages to and from clients and Consultants, acting as an interface between the firm and outside contacts.
• On a timely basis, prepare and proofread consulting reports and sales letters, correcting errors in grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc. while adhering to firm-wide style and policy.
• Provide support for non-U.K. Consultants during business trips or if required by U.S. Executive Assistant Team.
• Office management: purchase office equipment and supplies, manage courier services, and ancillary services as well as manage relationship with office landlord.
• Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
• Excellent English grammar, proofing, and editing skills.
• Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills.
• Heavy emphasis on experience with scheduling and appointment making.
• Comfortable understanding and navigating firm structure, matrix relationships, key personnel, and policies and procedures.
• 5-7 years administrative/secretarial experience.
• Ability to interface with personnel at all levels directly or virtually.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Word; good working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
• Hours are 9AM to 5:30PM with periodic overtime.