Twenty Group are partnered with a Private Equity business that operate across Europe and North America. They have enjoyed fantastic success in recent years, seeing expansion in global locations alongside diversifying their product set across Private Equity, Real Estate and Credit.
The opportunity has arisen for a hugely ambitious and talented individual to join as a Senior Finance Analyst – directly supporting the group financial controller
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and ownership of the management accounts for presentation to management
- Engaging with the management team on the current results and trends
- Take part in the consolidated budget and forecasts for the group
- General oversight and management of relationship with outsourced service providers. Acting as the link between the service provider and the finance team
- Ongoing review and ownership of the monthly reporting packs, year-end accounts, regulatory returns
- Understand and evaluate the adequacy of control processes at outsourced service providers
- Dividend planning
The skill profile required of the individual who could step into this position is quite broad. A blend of skills to complement the successful candidate includes:
- Technical Reporting – individuals must have significant technical understanding and experience for all reporting matters
- Relationship Management – this role will interact with global teams, senior stakeholders and external partners/providers.
- Numeracy / Modelling – The incumbent must hold a high level of analytical skill and financial numeracy
- Vision / Innovation – there is a requirement for innovative thinking, challenging of status quo, pro action and planning. By applying a conscious approach to innovating and driving continued improvement to any process. This will naturally require a degree of technical competence and willingness to pursue technical solutions to business problem.