Senior Finance Business Partner
- £650.00 a day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 10 Oct 18
My Client a top tier bank are looking for a Senior Finance Business Partner to support Global Banking Product, Leveraged Acquisition Finance.
- Dealing with senior management on the desk and in finance
- Dealing with manuel process around revenue recognition requiring a lot of co-ordination around operational accounting and other parts of the business to get fees booked.
- Ability to concentrate on more than 1 task at once
- Experience of improving and streamlining processes
Experience and Qualifications
- Proven track record of successful business partnering
- Accountancy or finance qualification
- 5yrs+ relevant work experience
- Experience with finance support of Lending & Syndication products a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written).
- Commercially minded; customer focused
- Be able to show a proactive ‘change’ mentality
- Strong IT skills, including experience in Pipeline Tools and Client Profitability reporting/models
- Excellent time management
- Experience of working with offshore teams an advantage
- Able to highlight problems and produce solutions