Are you a qualified accountant and Senior Finance Business Partner with experience gained in a financial markets environment? My client is a global banking group with a requirement for an individual to join their Finance team based in the City of London.
Your team will be responsible for:
* Acting as the Senior Finance Business Partner for technology and operations supporting the CIO and COO
* Providing analysis on all matters relating to forecasting, budgeting and financial decision support
* Working closely with the senior management team to formulate the medium to long term financial and strategic plans
* Utilising Business Intelligence and planning tools to report on business performance including financial modelling, forecasts and profitability
* Prepaing competitor analysis, market trends and associated commentary to the senior leaders
* Managing a developing a team of finance professionals
You must have:
* An accountancy qualification with previous FP&A and Finance Business Partnering cost experience gained within an investment bank or similar environment
* Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills with the ability to work to challenging deadlines
* Strong MS Excel skills and be a self-starter
If you have the essential skills as outlined above and are looking for a permanent role within a progressive and dynamic environment, please forward your CV today.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003