Senior Finance Business Partner - Cost - Financial Services
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- B&FS Finance
- 18 Jun 18 2018-06-18
This role involves being responsible for partnering the corporate functions division to deliver successful performance against KPIs as well as providing analysis and insight to key senior stakeholders.
- Daily contact with the executives across the corporate functions
- Work closely across the finance business partner team to align methodologies and processes
- Interact with external auditors on queries related to cost and corporate functions
- Finance partnering support of strategic initiatives and decisions
- Development and support of business cases/strategic proposals
- Ownership of finals outputs of QBR and budget reports
- Lead on cost allocations with thorough understanding of drivers and understand how it can be used to drive decisions
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
- Strong financial background qualified accountant or equivalent (ACA,ACCA,CIMA).
- Proven track record in business partnering and/or project roles including:
- Ability to influence senior management to consider key financial issues within the business
- Excellent business orientation, with understanding of the key drivers, issues, constraints etc, of the business.
- Maximize opportunities i.e challenges ways of working, adopts group practices
- Strong planning and prioritizing according to business needs
- Proactive behaviour that demonstrates initiative and positive work ethic to ensure activities are delivered to the required time, budget and quality