Senior Finance Business Partner - Insurance Brokerage
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 05 Oct 18
Are you looking to move away from a pure accounting role and in to a highly commercial business partnering position within a leading, global Insurance Brokerage firm? I have a fantastic opportunity for a commercially minded Business Partner to make the step in to a high-profile position.
The successful candidate will be comfortable with developing a broad skill-set, ranging from Stakeholder management at the highest level and building relationships with brokers and underwriters. You will use your existing experience to be the primary point of contact for Group FP&A, Group Finance and the brokerage teams.
You will be comfortable driving change across the business, performing critical reviews to support the company’s strategic growth
• Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
• Experienced in developing relationships with senior stakeholders, ideally within Insurance
• Commercially minded, with a strategic approach to everything you do
• A strong business partner, with the ability to adapt to a fast-growing, high profile environment