Senior Finance Executive - Crypto Fintech Board of Directors Role
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Mayfair International Advisory Group
- 23 Jan 18 2018-01-23
Our client is a London-based innovative Fintech aiming to become the leading regulated Investment Manager in the Crypto space.
This is an exciting opportunity to join their Board of Directors for a seasoned (20+ years of experience) professional within the following sectors:
- Legal / Compliance / Tax
- Capital Markets: Trading, Sales, Structuring, Quant, Risk Management
- Asset Management / Private Equity Real-Estate
- Private Banking / Institutional CIO / Investment Officer
- Former Managing Director Level at a tier 1 Investment Bank, Asset Manager, PE firm, Partner or Senior Manager at a Magic Circle Law firm / Big 4 (Tax / Compliance / PE practices) or Institutional Investor (Sovereign Wealth fund, Family Office etc.)
- MBA or CFA is a plus
- Interested to learn about cryptocurrencies (bitcoin, ethereum etc.) and use his or her skills to help our client becoming an early leader into the blockchain fintech ecosystem.