Senior Finance Manager
- Up to £80k plus a bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 04 Sep 17
Our client is a multinational private equity fund with just over £10 billion under management. Due to organic growth they wish to appoint a new Finance Manager to report into the CFO.
The successful candidate will be responsible for co‐ordinating, reviewing and the delivery of the financial accounting and regulatory reporting for the regional entities and one UK entity. The successful candidate will become a key member of the London Finance team.
- Manage one direct report.
- Oversight of all Financial Accounting activities across regional European Entities and one UK entity, ensuring compliance with local accounting requirements and standards.
- Present Monthly Financials to CFO Europe.
- Managing UK VAT for a VAT group.
- Manage the annual delivery of Statutory Audits.
- Point of contact for outsourced accountants.
- Ownership of Regulatory reporting for regional entities and one UK entity
- UK Monthly Gabriel and CoRep reporting
- ICAAP and Liquidity reporting
- Saudi Arabia (CMA) and Dubai (DFSA) regulatory reporting requirements
- Corporation Tax support and preparations for;
- UK Ltd and LLP Corporation Tax filings,
- UK Tax planning,
- French Tax (VAT/GSA & Corporation Tax)
- Spanish Tax (VAT, Withholding Tax and Corporation Tax)
- Saudi Arabia (Withholding Tax and Corporation Tax)
- Variance analysis month on month and to budget.
- Reconciliation of share awards and Tax treatments.
- Monthly Balance Reconciliations and sign offs.
- Increase controls frameworks within the European Finance Team.
- Business partnering with European Executives, Business Heads and US Finance Teams.
- Using advanced Excel formulas and functions to improve efficiencies.
- Assisting in monitoring and improving financial processes, controls and procedures.
Competitive salary and bonus on offer.