Senior Finance Manager (Global Fin-Tech) – B2B / B2C Online Lending
- £90,000 to £125,000 + Benefits and Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Maxfield Search
- 08 Dec 17 2017-12-08
Our Client is one of the world’s largest technology brands with a formidable reputation in the Lending and Payments industry and a presence in over 100 countries globally. We are currently engaged in a search for a Senior International Finance Manager to support the expansion of consumer and business credit across Europe, Africa and Asia. You will be working closely with International Country Leaders and Functional Leaders within the division to deliver financially-responsibly, major growth of the business footprint and reach of its consumer credit product around the world.
This position will entail leading the planning process (both strategic and budget planning) and influencing key stakeholders across the product, initiative, marketing and operational functions. Reporting into the Global CFO - key responsibilities include:
- Oversee the financial framework and performance of the International business and advising executive management of the business.
- Working closely with Finance Business Partner for International Credit and the Country Senior Management to create a business case and plan of new regional and country expansion; whether that expansion comes from organic expansion, partnership, or acquisition.
- Establish new processes to drive revenue growth in European countries (Planning / Pricing / OPEX / Provisioning / Accruals)
- Evaluate and drive selection of strategic ideas in a fast changing environment to ensure growth of customer base and revenue
- Lead a team of European based international analysts
- Overview pricing structure and optimise systems and processes.
- Analyse data and provide management with economic evaluation.
- 6-12 years of experience in a Finance role, with strong financial planning and financial analysis experience
- Have prior experience of having the ownership of the P&L
- Credit finance, consumer lending or micro-finance experience
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office, especially with Excel and PowerPoint (VBA experience a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or engineering (MBA is a plus)
- Extensive experience with financial modelling, scenario analysis, and sensitivity analysis