Senior Finance Manager Prime Video
Amazon's Prime Video is a premium on-demand video entertainment service that offers customers the greatest choice in what to watch from popular Prime Original and Exclusive shows such as The Boys, The Grand Tour, Jack Ryan and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Picard, and American Gods, to a range of TV boxsets and movies, and more recently live sport including the US Open tennis and Premier League games in UK. Prime Video is at the forefront of the entertainment industry and growing fast, now available in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide. We work in a dynamic, and exciting environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on...
The Prime Video European Finance team seeks a Senior Finance Manager to support Prime Video strategy and performance in Europe. The role is the finance business partner for the Business Development and Distribution areas of Prime Video in the EU. This is high visibility and senior role with influence over living room and mobile distribution deals and strategy. The role would suit a commercially astute, experienced and highly analytical finance professional who is comfortable navigating economic valuations, complex models and data to advise on business cases and performance monitoring. Due to the nature of the role, transactional experience and skill set would be beneficial.
The role works autonomously alongside the Business Development teams to agree distribution and partnership deals for the Prime Video service on living room devices, set-top-boxes and on mobile. This involves determining financial guardrails, assessing the commercial pros/cons of overall deals and the puts/takes during negotiation. Post deal the role is responsible for reviewing performance management of deals and driving opportunities which often involves being the bridge between product, marketing and business development to deliver outcomes. BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Minimum of Bachelor's degree in mathematical/quantitative area or other subject with equivalent experience;
• Relevant finance accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) and/or MBA.
• Multiple years of experience in leadership roles, showing progression in areas of responsibility; PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Results-oriented, highly energetic, dynamic individual with hands-on mentality;
• Advanced analytical skills and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture;
• Strong resourcefulness and ability to find or develop compelling data given limited resources and time;
• Demonstrated expertise with building financial models and processes using MS Excel
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects;
• Comfortable working in cross-functional teams and often in an ambiguous environment; and
• Excellent written and oral communication with proven influencing skills.