Senior Financial Accountant
- GBP250.00 - GBP350.00 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Marks Sattin FS
- 23 Nov 17 2017-11-23
Senior Financial Accountant required for successful Real Estate Investment firm
My client is a Real Estate Investment firm with over £1 Billion in AUM based near South Kensington/Sloane Square.
They are looking for a Senior Financial Accountant to come on board ASAP to take charge in producing their financial reporting for some recently aquired investments.
Main duties include but are not limited to:
- Compiling the group financial reporting package on a monthly basis from mapping management accounts prepared by external bookkeeping companies (based offshore)
- Analysing the accruals, deferred income, journals prepared by external bookkeepers
- Liaison with external bookkeepers and external property managers on monthly transactions relating to service charges, void and non-recoverable costs, corporate costs (letting fees, marketing fees)
- Updating of lease and rent incentive schedules
- Liaison with external VAT agents (PWC) on quarterly returns
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) with experience gained from a Real Estate background and strong technical financial accounting skills.
Due to the urgent nature of the role, candidates need to be available to start within two weeks.
We look forward to receiving your application.