Madison Pearl Executive Search has been exclusively instructed to source a Senior Financial Accountant for a Global Asset Management firm based in the City.
Reporting directly to Director of Finance, the Senior Accountant is responsible for applying accounting principles and procedures to prepare accurate and timely financial reports and statements for all UK entities and ensuring controls are in place to help prevent inaccuracies, fraud, and non-compliance with statutory and appropriate accounting principles.
Additionally, the Senior Accountant should keep abreast of current accounting, fiscal and statutory regulations, as well as keeping an awareness of new technologies, best-practice methods and industry/business development.
Key Tasks Include:
- Produce the monthly financial statements for all UK entities, applying the appropriate accounting standard and making subsequent IFRS adjustments ready for Head Office reporting. Prepare a month-end timetable and other workflow controls with adherence to group reporting deadlines.
- Financial and External Reporting
- Internal Controls
- Business Partnering with FD and Head Office
The successful candidate will be Big 4 Qualified with post qualified experience gained within a Financial Services or Asset Management business.
Key attributes and skills
- Degree in Accounting or Business.
- A qualified accountant (ACA).
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable working to regular deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Experience of working in a global financial services organisation.
- Be highly articulate and at ease when dealing with all levels and disciplines in a complex organisation.
For more information please get in touch with James Kennedy at Madison Pearl.