Senior Financial Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Enko Capital Management LLP
- 07 Sep 17
Enko Capital, a Pan-African Asset Manager, is seeking a bright and enthusiastic Senior Financial Analyst to complement its investment team and reporting to Senior Partners.
The position is based in Enko Capital’s London branch.
The candidate will have successfully completed at least 4 years in investment banking or related fields.
- Experienced Financial Analyst.
- Prepare documentations, engage with banks and DFIs for debt financing of various projects in Africa.
- Advise and execute on investments and transactions for Enko’s Investors
- Perform company valuations and business plan
- Undertake credit analysis for debt sustainability assessment of potential loans to African companies.
- Participate in the Business Development of Enko Asset Management
We are looking for an independently minded and highly motivated individual, with a strong academic record. English is essential and French would be helpful. Very competitive compensation, including bonus scheme.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org