Senior Financial Analyst, Asset Management, London
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 04 Oct 18
Our client a top ten global asset manager requires a senior financial analyst to provide support to the business via complex financial analysis, reporting, annual planning to assist management with strategic decision making.
- Conduct complex financial analysis and interpret and present results in a commercial way that can assist senior management with strategic decision making
- Cost-benefit analysis (discounted cash flow method)
- Operating expenses
- Balance sheet cash flow
- Annual planning process
- Quarterly business forecasts and variance review
- Investigate and recommend improvements to the finance process
- Develop and coach junior members of the team.
- Independent resolve financial issues for specific business lines.
- Undergraduate degree (minimum 2.1)
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA or similar
- 5 years experience in financial services or consulting role
- In depth understanding of financial concepts and complex financial analysis
- Excellent excel and financial modelling ability
- Experience in Essbase and PeopleSoft