Senior Financial Analyst, EU Fashion
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, Amazon needs exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Are you an enthusiastic, strongly motivated and hands-on Finance Professional? Do you want to combine your passion for business and Finance background to help shape the future of Amazon Fashion Business? Then Amazon has a unique opportunity for you to become an active part of a dynamic & fast-growing environment.
The Amazon Fashion Business Europe is seeking a Senior Finance Analyst.
At Amazon, Finance is not just about the numbers - it's about knowing the numbers plus so much more. Are you willing to dive deep to develop innovative solutions and deliver results? Do you enjoy challenging the status quo? In Finance, we engage with a dynamic network of business partners. We are trusted advisors and help take the best possible commercial and operational decisions so that Amazon continues to grow whilst remaining the Earth's most customer-centric company.
The role will have broad responsibilities and partner with various teams and stakeholders across the globe to fuel the growth of the Amazon Fashion business:
• You co-own the financial success of Amazon Fashion Business. You will consult, challenge and influence business strategy, decisions and drive our long-term free cash flow.
• You collaborate with relevant business and finance teams across Europe and Worldwide to benchmark, to identify and to implement best practices.
• You are responsible for running and continuously improving the short- and midterm planning processes, month end closing and financial compliance.
• You analyze the business with weekly and monthly key performance indicators
• You run ad hoc analyses, review business cases, preform benchmarking, analyze performance versus goals and actively participate in projects to ensure we are taking the right decisions in our business.
• You will improve our financial tools to take better and faster decisions.
• You will leverage large sets of data to derive business insights.
In return, we will offer you a competitive salary, stock units, and other excellent benefits including healthcare. You will also have the opportunity to develop a rewarding career with one of the UK's leading online retailers.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Must have Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Experience with large and diverse data sets with the ability to quickly construct and/or review financial analysis
• Must demonstrate written and verbal fluency in English.
• Must demonstrate proficiency with Excel
• Proven track record in P&L ownership, financial planning and analysis and the management of related tasks (e.g. strategic planning, forecasting, reporting, variance analysis, business cases modelling, etc.)
• Ability to effectively manage and prioritize workload and achieve results in a fast-paced, growing and ambiguous environment PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Prior knowledge of SQL/ETL would be beneficial, a willingness to learn this essential skill is required.
• Business partnering finance experience from Retail or FMCG companies.
• Highly analytical, advanced problem solving skills, detail oriented without losing the big picture and strong business sense
• The ability to simplify and improve inefficient or unnecessarily complex processes.