A well established and highly successful Wealth/Investment Manager are seeking to recruit a Senior Financial Crime Manager to support the MLRO with the full remit of Financial Crime.
The role will focus on providing full financial crime advisory and monitoring to the organisation.
- Support the UK MLRO with the Financial Crime Framework
- Assist in the design and delivery of policies, processes and procedures relating to financial crime
- Support the financial crime risk assessment and country risk matrix across the UK and Group organisation
- Producing monthly financial crime management information for use by key governance forums
- Support the wider compliance department regarding AML, ABC, CTF, Sanctions and Tax-Evasion
- Supporting the continued review and enhancement of the Group’s financial crime framework
- Taking the lead in drafting of the annual U.K. financial risk assessment
- Supporting in the production and updating of the Financial Crime Manual
- Supporting the U.K. MLRO in the production of annual MLRO reports for the U.K. entities.
- Regulatory horizon scanning and implement any regulatory changes impacting the financial crime framework.
For this role the ideal candidate will have extensive experience of providing a full financial crime service. You will have a detailed knowledge of the UK and EU financial crime regulatory regime and requirements. You will have experience of the Asset, Wealth or Investment Management industry and have a strong understanding of ‘best practice’ and associated guidance in asset or wealth management firms and of the systems and controls employed to ensure financial crime risks are mitigated
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Financial Crime professional to work within a well know business and take the lead on a number of initiatives within an international organisation.