Senior Recruitment Consultant - Financial Crime and Compliance
Senior Financial Crime Manager required for a corporate bank based in London
As a Senior Financial Crime Manager, you will be responsible for managing, monitoring and assessing complex AML, Sanctions and financial crime cases to ensure the firm is protected from such risk.
- Managing, monitoring performance and refining AML, CTF and sanctions cases
- Review the AML and Sanctions Risk Assessments at least annually or as a result of material events impacting the risk profile.
- Develop a programme of continuous improvement, streamlining procedures and introducing efficiencies effectively and safely whilst maintaining the appropriate financial crime controls
- Develop strong collaborative working relationships including with peers in other jurisdictions to achieve optimal solutions are delivered
- Building, developing and maintaining strong external tactical relationships with industry and law enforcement
- Delivering regular Financial Crime training and coaching to AML and Sanctions teams
- Maintain industry awareness and assessment of the impact on the firm
If you are interested in this Senior Financial Crime Manager opportunity and would like to apply or would like further information, please submit your CV. Alternatively, call Pritesh Chudasama on 0203 637 1607 for a confidential conversation.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications; unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, I may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities in the future.