- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 23 Apr 18
Senior Financial Operational Risk Control Specialist # 103983
Oversight of the EMEA General Ledger Account Ownership (GLAO) Governance program which includes monthly review of GLAO sign off results across all EMEA entities to ensure accuracy and quality of sign off; review of management reporting for content and quality; facilitation of the monthly EMEA GLAO Steering Committee
- Application of GLAO policy, rules and guidelines, to ensure EMEA region is fully aligned with AO responsibilities. This entails working in conjunction with other regional ORC teams to ensure the GLAO policy is implemented and maintained across the region.
- Drive departmental projects through collaboration with partners and other team members.
- Facilitate GLAO ownership disputes to ensure the ownership follow the guiding principles and consistency across regions.
- Work closely with GLAO Quality Assurance Review (QAR) Team, actively advising on GLAO QAR results and reporting. Actively participate in discussion of the failure results with the owners and managers.
- Support (via review and approval) new account opening requests ensuring integrity and accuracy of account ownership information and account description and purpose.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
We offer competitive salary, advert closes 19th of April.
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, preferably a chartered accountant.
- 10+ years auditing/accounting experience, preferably in the Financial Service Industry.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills.
- Detailed oriented and Innovative mind-set.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications.
- Strong PowerPoint presentation skills.