Senior Fixed Income Product Manager, MD
Purpose of Role:
- Responsible for being a product specialist in the trade technology and analytics.
- Responsible to develop new business relationship with institutional clients with various asset classes who are looking for support with Best Execution requirements
- Maintain trust relationship with existing BestX clients with accountability
- Take responsibility for revenue growth and manage sales pipeline in a timely manner
- Understand needs and requirements raised by clients and prospects, evaluate the justification and escalate to specialised product team in a coherent manner
- Take initiative and communicate with clients and team members to solve challenging issues
Skills and Experience:
- Ensure that the business to be operated in compliance with internal and external regulations and respect to procedures
- Develop effective working relationships and communications with local and global team
- Establish and nurture a culture of 'Risk Excellence', encourage an environment of openness that welcomes effective challenge and supports open discussion.
- Establish and nurture a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability into staff members' behaviour in performing their roles.
- First class product knowledge and understanding of the Fixed Income business, trade technology and analytics
- Extensive experience in the electronic trading platform space and Fixed Income industry
- Extensive experience in the Best Execution expectations taking into account MIFID II and ASIC requirements
- Quant, Sales and Pricing experience required
- Aptitude for, and common-sense approach to problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Superb communicator with clients and all levels of internal staff
- Financial aptitude - ability to formulate, understand and manage budgets
- Excellent relationship manager across the business and industry.
- Awareness and understanding of changing legislation especially in the US, EMEA and APAC
- Influencing skills - ability to communicate effectively with senior stakeholders and business leaders inside and outside the business.
- Commercial acumen - detailed knowledge of the economic drivers of the business and how the business can position itself to take advantage of opportunities and minimize threats to revenue.
- Effective communication skills with an ability to switch seamlessly from strategic thinking to detailed analysis depending on subject and audience.
- Appreciation of cultural differences globally.
- A person who exemplifies risk excellence and owners mindset
- Adept at managing multiple projects/initiatives (strong attention to detail and the ability to handle several tasks simultaneously
- Courageously challenge
- Ability to drive change
- Great team skills but must be a self-starter and have ability to work under pressure
- Great communicator and motivator. Ability to effectively communicate with all levels across the organization