We are currently recruiting for a qualified, Senior Forensic Accountant with around 6 years + experience to join an established team. The right candidate will posses a high level of expertise and take responsibility for active cases involving complex financial investigations.
- Conducting forensic investigations into potential misconduct or breaches of relevant requirements on the part of individual accountants, actuaries or accountancy firms.
- Managing investigations on behalf of Executive Counsel.
- Working without supervision as the most senior financial investigator on individual investigations into misconduct/ breaches of relevant requirements by fellow professional accountants, audit firms or actuaries.
- Supporting Senior Forensic Accountants on the largest and most complex investigations.
- Determining the avenues of enquiry; using expertise to identify sources of evidence and requesting provision of documentation and information.
- Allocation of case team resources; and the quality of work product from more junior members of the case team.
- Undertaking personally significant or complex areas of an investigation.
- Identifying and working with internal experts to clarify relevant accounting, audit, actuarial or professional standards, and ensuring the case team has a thorough understanding of technical issues.
- Using expert forensic skills to determine the approach to the review and analysis of all material obtained including experience in the use of electronic search platforms.
- Preparing and conducting disciplinary interviews with subject partners and external lawyers.
- Preparation of an objective report of investigation findings to form the basis of instructions to the expert and external counsel and of further action on the case.
- Agreeing and meeting deadlines for investigation work and working with the case lawyer to meet deadlines for the case.
- Working with Head of Forensic Investigations in the coaching and development of more junior forensic accountants.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003