- Competitive + Bonus GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- RiskTech Financial Services
Front office Quantitative Developer ( C++ / Java ) wanted for a renowned hedge fund that has a presence in over 45 countries and is the leading investor of the worlds financial markets.
Senior Front Office Quantitative Analyst – Hedge fund
A renowned hedge fund that has a presence in over 45 countries and is the leading investor of the worlds financial markets are looking for a talented Front Office Quantitative Analyst / Quantitative Developer to join their Equities start team and Rates team.
- Works between traders and quant modelers to develop risk and trading tools
- Provides direct support to users on trading
- Design, implement, maintain, execute on trading strategies
- Equity derivatives and knowledge on cross-asset
- Familiarity with execution algorithms
- Programming: C++/Java, R, Python, Matlab
- A keen interest and understanding of financial markets and instruments
- Strong academic record and a degree with high mathematical and computing content e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or Physics from a leading university
- Relevant mathematical knowledge e.g. statistics, asset pricing theory, optimisation algorithms.
- Experience in front office quantitative software development e.g. in a hedge fund or investment bank
- Experience of machine learning techniques, natural language processing, and related libraries and frameworks
Location: London, New York, Chicago, Paris
Salary: £Competitive + Bonus
REFER A FRIEND
If you're interested in this opportunity, please forward you're CV. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion please contact Shanaz Rob- call on +44 (0)208 012 8204 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details