Job Reference #204499BR
You'll be working in Global Equities Derivatives within Orca Trading Tools team based in London. We are responsible for the development, enhancement and delivery of Front Office pricing tools and services. The team is responsible for a suite of ORCA dockerised microservices that provide data and core functionality to support pricing and market data visualisation. The aim is to remediate legacy pricers from spreadsheet to a common UX and ORCA services. The team is spread across multiple geographic locations. Your expertise
• A strong software engineer/developer focused on full stack development that can work both independently and as a team to high standards
• Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
• Ability to lead strong developers, interact with clients and technology partners in regions
• Strong exposure on Asp.Net Core (Java, Spring, Spring boot also considered), REST APIs and Microservices
• Experience with enterprise integration and messaging related technologies such as Kafka/Avro
• Exposure on Cloud integration and Container services (docker, kubernetes)
• Good understanding of Agile based execution processes and test driven development
• Exposure to OOP based UI Frameworks - React/Redux/Node.js
• Proficiency in TypeScript, Teamcity, Git
• Can work with quants, traders, sales traders and IT to collect requirements, design and build
Nice to have:
• Exposure to Python
• Exposure to Monitoring and Logging tools such as Prometheus/Grafana/Splunk
• Experience working in Cloud architecture like Azure
• Understanding of relational (Oracle, SQL Server) and NoSQL DBs (Mongo or Cassandra) About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.