Senior Fund Accountant
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Arkesden Interim
- 20 Jul 18 2018-07-20
My client are a Private Equity Fund administration firm based in Central London, looking to hire a Senior fund accountant to join the business. The organization is a Responsive and robust Fund administration solution to asset managers across the globe. Covering 24 separate jurisdictions with over £500bn in assets
- Responsibility for the accounting and reporting for a number of private equity funds across the UK.
- Maintaining the cash books and performing monthly bank reconciliations
- Posting to the general ledger and investment database system
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Preparing interim and annual investor reports
- Preparing statutory accounts for the sub-funds and liaising with auditors
- Preparing investor statements including drawdown, distribution and NAV calculations.
- Preparing investor drawdown requests and distributions payments
- Liaising between Luxembourg and Guernsey facilities.
- Other Adhoc duties
- A qualified or part/qualified accountant, (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Ideally 3 years fund accounting experience with exposure/knowledge of private equity structuring.
- Experience of bookkeeping, accountancy preparation and UK GAAP.
- Strong Excel skills including exposure to eFront software.