One the world largest hedge funds looking to bring in a key mid-senior fund accounting hire into their London office
Our client is looking for a strong fund accountant to come into a manager role and lead the NAV and fund accounting oversight and management directly with the fund adminsitrators.
We are looking for someone with around 8-12 years of experience in the hegde fund sector from a fund to an administrator.
A great time to be joing this fund finance team due to growth and opportunity to make an impact
- Liaise with various stakeholders across the firm and with 3rd party fund admins to ensure accuracy and efficiency of daily and monthly NAV process.
- Work closely with fund admin on all aspects of NAV
- Produce month end valuation packet
- Shadow investor allocations-experience with open and close ended structures a plus
- Ensure all aspects of NAV are in accordance with respective fund documents
- Support internal and external parties with the annual audit
- Support the implementation and maintenance of enhanced accounting policies, procedures, and internal controls.
- Produce and maintain various fund, investment, and investor reporting metrics