- £450 - £600 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Mondrian Alpha Recruitment Solutions
- 23 Apr 18
Senior Fund Accountant - High Profile Hedge Fund Launch (3-6 month contract)
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Salary: £450 - £600 per day
A high profile hedge fund launch is looking for a Fund Controller to work alongside the COO and help develop the infrastructure of the Fund Control function.
The fund is one of the most talked about launches of the last few years launching with several hundred million. They are a multi-strategy fund with some high profile senior figures within the fund.
It's an exciting time to join as they look to develop their infrastructure ready for the launch in H2. You will be expected to help achieve:
- Effective, timely and accurate valuation of all of the fund positions
- Streamlined, efficient and robust processes that are supported by a strong technology platform
- Fund and trade-related fees are captured, allocated and represented accurately
- Effective management of third-party providers (both counterparties and IFS)
- A strong governance and control framework is in place
- A well motivated, challenged and evolving team
You will exposure to the CEO, COO, CIO and other senior figures on a daily basis whilst you develop an understanding of the business and what infrastructure is needed.
They are looking for a Fund Accountant/Controller who is a qualified accountant with 3 years+ hedge fund accounting experience.
The role will be for an initial 3 months with the potential to be extended