Senior Fund Lawyer - UCITS, Asset Management, London
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Jun 18 2018-06-11
Our client a leading global asset manager is seeking an experienced fund lawyer to oversee legal responsibility for their ETF range.
- Legal responsibility for the Irish domiciled ETF range
- Drafting, reviewing and updating prospectuses, KIID documentation and funds agreements
- Working closely with the wider EMEA and Global Legal team
- Regulatory issues
- Drafting and review of Fund and supporting documentation.
- Degree from leading university
- Minimum of 7 years PQE in a law firm or in an in-house role
- Strong knowledge and background in capital markets (including listing and brokerage)
- Asset management experience
- Excellent knowledge of ETF and UCITS regulations