Our client is a leading player within the investment management sector. They are now looking to recruit a Senior Fund Oversight Manager to join their high-performing Product team on a contract basis.
The Senior Fund Oversight Manager will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Enhance and embed the Product Governance framework (including policies, procedures, systems and controls)
- Monitor and manage products throughout their life-cycle in compliance with the product manufacturing responsibilities, including delivery of product management information, escalation and reporting
- Manage the relationship with co-manufacturer and distributors
- Oversee the production of key investor disclosures (including KIIDs, factsheets, IMAs and prospectus reviews)
- Lead and represent the product function in internal initiatives and projects
- Responsible for employees within the Product Function
- Acts as a leader within the Product Function inspiring others, providing energy and engagement
- Provides direction and constructive challenge to direct reports and other stakeholders
- Management of functional and departmental risks in line
The Senior Fund Oversight Manager will have the following credentials:
- Knowledge and experience in asset management, in particular in a product or investment function
- Exposure to a wide range of products (understanding of fund types and investment strategies)
- Investor focus with detailed knowledge of UK/EU regulations as they relate to the product function and the entire product lifecycle
- Experience with investor disclosures and reporting, including drafting KIIDs, prospectuses, IMAs
- Experience with product monitoring data, such as performance, investment restrictions, accounting principles
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Management or Fund Oversight professional to join a leading asset management house on fixed term contract basis.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with your CV.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.