Are you an experienced Financial Services - HR BP looking for a new permanent role?
Morgan McKinley is working with a fantastic financial organisation to recruit for a Senior HR Business Partner. This post will look after a challenging stake holder group at Exco Level and circa 200 staff. The role will have a need to understand Financial Regulations (SMCR, FCA & PRA) and the succseful must have operated at an HRBP level previously in a generalist capacity.
Salary - £85,000 - £90,000 + Bonus
- Build relationships with key stakeholders and employees in order to gain credibility and influence the business.
- Advise the business on people related processes across the employee lifecycle
- Support the process for governing and controlling people processes to ensure they are managed within legal and regulatory frameworks, ensuring appropriate risk management, control and compliance
- Manage employee relations issues - across your client group
- Facilitate the delivery of performance and talent management processes
- In partnership with L&D, conduct organisation diagnostic and deliver creative and innovative HR solutions that enable the organisation to become more effective and achieve strategic objectives
- Change Management: Plan and execute all elements of restructuring, redundancy and cost saving initiatives
- Partner with the Recruitment function
- Support annual reward review process
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- A degree (or equivalent)
- CIPD (or equivalent)
- Experience of working at an HR Business Partner level within large matrixed organisations. (preferably banking)
- Experience of working in matrix structured organisations
- Good understanding of UK employment law
- Good understanding of HR policies and procedures
If you are interested in this role, please apply.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.