Senior HR Generalist - are you an experienced HR professional with SME - Finance Sector experience?
Morgan McKinley is working with a brilliant Financial Service firm to find a Senior HR Generalsit to support theVP - HR, develop the HR Advisory team and drive a positive HR strategy with key stakeholders.
The role would partner with business, implement and support the HR strategy and drive a pro-active HR message across a small function.
- Ensure all HR processes & procedures are robust
- Create bespoke HR Business plans for your client groups, helping build confidence with key stakeholders.
- Drive the use of HR metrics to make better informed decisions.
- Drive Learning and Development within the business, undertaking training need analysis for different business units.
- Support the business in all Reward & Compensation matters including the annual compensation cycle.
- Coach and advise line managers on the management of employee related issues within their own teams and in particular provide advice and conduct ER meetings around: grievance, disciplinary, performance and redundancy issues
- Be a champion for performance management and lead talent and succession planning initiatives for the business
- Oversee and support recruitment needs as and when required across the business
- Assist with the monthly payroll calculations
- Experience of working in Professional or Financial Services
- Experience leading end to end - ER Casework
- CIPD qualified
- Degree educated
- Experience of Job evaluation and compensation packages
- Experience of Learning & Development
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- A minimum of 6 years HR Advisor/ HRBP experience
- Confident with Microsoft Excel (at least intermediate level).
If you are interested in this post, please apply.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.