Senior HSE Manager, London - £50-60k
- Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: JCW Search
Our client, a large banking organisation is looking to recruit an experienced HSE manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Global Health & Safety Lead, this role will be responsible for supporting and developing the health & safety arrangement and implementation of best-in-class safety program and culture.
Support the Global HS Lead in rolling out new compliance and best management practices programs across the organisation.
Working autonomously, this role will also contribute to and lead bespoke health and safety related projects and major tasks.
Create an environment around EHS that is front of mind, real time and embedded in every day behaviours.
- Attend and provide guidance at periodic functional meetings, including engineering, FM and capital projects areas.
- Assist with ensuring the organisation against internal policy, standards and procedures
- Assist with the maintenance and drafting of internal HS standards and procedures
- Provide compliance assurance with Barclays and regulatory requirements regarding health and safety.
- Drive the execution of the HS standards and procedures within regional HS teams
- Act as a primary point of support and guidance for regional HS teams
- Execute a regular programme of HS projects such as global HS training refresh
- Work with operations teams to support in the effective adoption of procedures and the implementation of risk reduction/mitigation strategies as appropriate.
- Develop a governance framework to ensure effective oversight of regional responsibilities as a process of continued readiness for Key Indicator Report and Internal Audit.
- Plan, execute and deliver a range of bespoke operational health and safety projects.
- Maintain quantitative HS measures that accurately reflect safety performance and culture. This includes monthly dashboards as well as ad hoc reports as requested.
- Produce management reports and apply statistical analysis as required.
- Collaborate with service partners to learn best practices and publish best practices developed.
- Attend and contribute to health & safety committees as required.
- Mange the review and updating the health and safety intranet site and contribute to the development of information management systems.
- Ensure that the approach to the management of health & safety is proactive and delivers tangible value to stakeholders.