The team are looking for networks expiernce ideally, so: CISCO, CCNA, etc).
More about the role:
• Each team has a Senior Manager
• The role is positioned at managerial grade
• Audits typically last 40days min
• Always more than 1 person on the audit and can work across teams
• Must have detailed core IT or network IT experience, mainframe/client server architecture/routers/switches/ firewalls etc
• Relevant business and audit experience.
• Effective project management skills.
• Proven ability to provide business insight of specified IT operations, strategic imperatives and business risks.
• Strong understanding of risk and control management frameworks.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
To learn more about these roles, get in touch asap!
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.