Senior IT Auditor
Where you'll fit in & what our team goals are....
As a valued member of the Technology Internal Audit team for EMEA/APAC, you will be 1 of 11 technology auditors covering EMEA/APAC and US audits, working closely alongside our US Technology Internal Audit team on global technology audits. You will also work closely with Operations Internal Audit team on integrated audits covering EMEA/APAC and US business. Using a structured approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes, including audit activities and SOX/ISAE3402/MAR/FDICIA/SOC compliance activities. Your work will include identifying control deficiencies, assessing exposure and significance and presenting objectives, results and proposing cost effective recommendations to various levels of management. Responsibilities How you'll spend your time....
Required Qualifications To be successful in this role you will have....
- You will be responsible for planning and executing less complex portions of the Risk & Control Services plan, including audit activities and SOX/ISAE3402/MAR/FDICIA/SOC compliance activities. Gathers and provides input into risk assessments in conformance with department standards, generally in less complex areas. Presents results to various levels of client management
- You will Identify control deficiencies, assesses exposure and significance, and proposes cost effective recommendations. Monitors and validates Management Action Plan status. Recommends closure of Management Action Plans when actions are complete and identified deficiency has been addressed.
- You will coordinate with appropriate control groups (internal and external) in planning, and executing assigned work
- You will build & maintain strong working relationships within Asset Management Technology.
Preferred Qualifications If you also had this, it would be great....
- Experience in public accounting, internal audit, technology audit or related financial services field.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Standard desktop computing skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships across multiple teams, grades and jurisdictions
- The employee's primary duty must be the performance of work requiring advanced knowledge, defined as work which is predominantly intellectual in character and which includes work requiring the consistent exercise of discretion and judgment.
- CISA, CISSP, CIA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Experience leading small to mid-sized projects
- The advanced knowledge must be in a field of science or learning; and
- The advanced knowledge must be customarily acquired by a prolonged course of specialized intellectual instruction.