Senior IT Auditor, Risk, Finance & Functions Applications
Join us as a Senior IT Auditor, Risk, Finance & Functions Applications
What you'll do
- If you have strong IT Audit skills and a keen eye for detail, this could be your ideal role in our industry leading Audit function
- You'll be contributing to independent audit engagement assurance by undertaking allocated tasks within the engagement life cycle
- This is an opportunity to develop your knowledge and experience in a role with a clear route for personal and professional development
As a Senior IT Auditor, we'll look to you to provide quality, efficient and effective assurance and influence business managers to improve control. You'll be assessing risks and controls and carrying out testing, as well as contributing to assurance planning and undertaking effective process mapping.
On top of this, you'll be contributing to discussions in order to influence the prudent management of risk, as well as leading small audit engagements, to produce effective engagement reports and opinions which successfully influence business managers to manage risk prudently within their risk appetite.
You'll also be:
The skills you'll need
- Analysing MI and reviewing risk information to identify key business risks
- Producing effective audit engagement reports and opinions which influence our business managers to ensure they lead in a risk conscious way
- Engaging with stakeholders throughout engagements, making sure they understand business risks by having open and effective conversations on key risks
- Sharing your knowledge relating to audit engagements across the function
To join us in this role, you'll be an experienced IT Auditor and need sound analytical skills with the ability to assess and prioritise data effectively, quickly establishing what's important.
While a CISA is an advantage, it's not essential as we'll support you in achieving this qualification.
You'll also need:
- Experience of IT auditing over key application controls
- Experience in audit, assurance or risk management
- A strong understanding of the principles of good risk management
- A thorough grounding in monitoring and testing effective controls
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- The ability to work collaboratively as part of a team