This is a credit-focused hedge fund based in the heart of the City going through a period of fantastic growth and success. To meet the demand across the business, they are looking to add a highly skilled C#/Python developer to their technology team.
In this role, you will cover the development of all front office modelling, risk and valuation systems. You will report directly to the CTO, but will also interact closely with technology colleagues, Portfolio Managers, Traders, Quants and Operations, plus other key stakeholders as you gather requirements and specifications.
The successful developer will be highly adaptable, an outstanding communicator and demonstrate a proactive approach to problem-solving. Skills/Experience Required
- 3+ years' development experience in front office risk
- Strong skills in C#/.Net (multithreaded GUI & server development) and Python (including numpy, pandas, etc.)
- Good working knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Solid experience of building front-end systems and strong database skills (SQL Server)
- A degree from a top-tier university in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Hedge fund and/or credit derivatives experience
- Agile development practices
- Competitive compensation packages
- Truly collegial tech culture, within a dynamic, stimulating work environment
- Significant amount of autonomy - up to you to make an impact!
- WFH flexibility
If you feel you are suitable for this role, drop me an email or give me a call: Jack Peck
[t] +44 7581 488634