A leading boutique asset management firm are seeking to hire a Senior Infrastructure Engineer on a Fixed Term 12 Month Contract with view to extend to a permanent position by 2023.
- Based on-site, helping with user requests if needed (on average 1 request a day).
- Oversee our outsourced helpdesk.
- Help plan, manage and implement various infrastructure projects, including:
- Telephony migration from Avaya SIP desk phones to Microsoft Teams.
- Upgrade meeting rooms to use latest AV technologies.
- Migrate from Blackberry Work to Outlook Mobile.
- Maintain Intune configuration and images in conjunction with our outsourced IT service provider.
- Enhance cyber security using Microsoft’s Azure / M365 toolset.
- Help keep our IT estate in good condition thorough clean Active Directory / Azure configuration.
- Powershell scripting / Azure automation.
- Active Directory
- Cyber Security
Salary: £75,000 plus bonus
Location: City of London
Shortlisting: "Please note our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the role. We will however be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest suiting to your skills."
Please follow Mircyo Consultants on LinkedIn for similar opportunities across investment management and insurance.