Senior IT Programme Manager
- 95k + package and bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Apr 18 2018-04-15
My client is a tier 1 investment bank and they are currently looking to hire a Senior IT Programme Manager at VP level to join their Legal Technology department where you will have the opportunity to work with the most senior business stakeholders in the bank. You will also have the opportunity to take real ownership of programme delivery.
The ideal candidate will need to have –
- Structured Programme approach, extensive experience in managing 3-4 large IT Programme budget between £4-5 million in another Bank or Financial Services Firm.
- Hands-on managing large IT Regulatory or other IT Programme with multi projects / workstreams - DOES NOT want candidates who manage / oversee a portfolio of programmes
- Extensive experience in delivery software / system / application implementation projects, with experience in both SDLC and Agile
- MUST have experience in direct management a team of 5 as well as matrix managing a team of 15 people+ (business analyst, project manager, architect) on a global IT programme.
- Evidence of taking ownership, solving project problems and delivering, driving large, complex, global IT projects.
- Extensive previous working experience in dealing with very senior stakeholders, able to provide solution quickly to conflicts.
- Ideally from another Bank or Financial services firm
- Experience in working in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Experience in managing and working with developers and architect
- Fast track progression to Director
IT Programme Management, IT Programme Manager, IT Project Management, Multi-workstram, System Implementation, Software, SDLC, Agile, 5 million budget, System Integration, Vendor Management, IT Transformation, Matrix Management, Legal IT