Global FS firm is in need of Senior Audit Manager to join their Internal Audit Team in order to provide audit and Assurance of Internal processes, policies and controls concerning Payment directives and regulatory frameworks in the firm.
This is a key role for the oversight of large-scale Audits managing Audit Managers while supporting the Head of Audit bringing in your expertise of PSD2, fin crime and various Payment’s initiatives.Expertise regarding controls around Payments is a Must to be successful for this role.
This is a senior role which will lead end-to-end audit assignments overseeing:
- Audit planning,
- Stakeholder engagements
- Risk assessment and reviews
- Adhoc business requests
- New developments affecting the payments industry activities.
Ideal candidate will have:
- ACA, CIMA, ACCA, Or equivalent
- Strong Leadership qualities and experience.
- Strong Experience of auditing in payments environments.
- Strong audit leadership skills, including reviewing the work of others, motivating, and managing teams.
- Strong understanding of the financial and payments industry.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills