The Senior Auditor is primarily responsible for leading and/or participating in audit projects of business units to evaluate the adequacy of the business unit’s overall control environment in both design and application. The Senior Auditor is also responsible for leading and/or assisting in Audit assignments, corporate investigations and ad-hoc special projects. While primarily based in one audit office, the Senior Auditor will be required to complete audit projects performed in any location which may involve up to 30% annual national and international travel.
• Undertake operational and financial audits of the GB control framework as directed
• Evaluate the effectiveness of controls examined and document the results and evaluations clearly
• Draft appropriate recommendations for rectifying control weaknesses which address the root causes of the problems
• Draft clearly thought through and well assessed findings, presentations or reports for communication with management
• Undertake ad hoc audit work as directed.
: The Requirements
• Professionally qualified with a recognised auditing or accounting qualifications
• Experience in a comparable role is important
• Internal or external audit experience in a large and preferably international based company
• Experience of financial services industry preferably Insurance and or broking
• Strong communication skills
• Proactive team player with an international outlook.
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.