Senior Internal Auditor – Quality Assurance – Global Markets Sales/Trading
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Alexander Ash Consulting
- 13 Jun 18 2018-06-13
Senior Internal Auditor – Quality Assurance – Global Markets Sales/Trading. A leading investment bank are assuring the quality of their audit work for the global markets division and have a fanatics opportunity for a Senior Internal Auditor to review and assure audits of the sales and trading division.
As a Senior Internal Auditor you will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing on a quality assurance framework for sales and trading auditing. This will involve utilising an extensive track record in internal audit, strong global markets knowledge and proven quality assurance experience.
- 10+ years internal audit experience within global markets sales/trading
- Proven experience quality assuring the work of internal auditors
- Strong global markets sales and trading knowledge across multiple products
- Experience facing off to the front office including sales, trading and desk heads
- Background in the Big 4 assurance / audit practices is desirable
- Excellent stakeholder engagement / management experience
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £800-£1000/day role based London initially for six months.