Senior Internal Auditor - IT
- City of London
- Apr 20, 2021
A London based Financial Services organisation is looking to hire a Senior Internal Auditor to join their expanding and high performing Internal Audit team. Location - London Salary - £45,000 - £65,000
A London based Financial Services organisation is looking to hire a Senior Internal IT Auditor to join their expanding and high performing Internal Audit team.
You will be responsible for supporting the successful delivery of independent, objective assurance and consulting activity to the Audit Committee, Board and management on the quality and effectiveness of the Group's internal control, risk management and governance systems and processes. Key responsibilities
Skills and Experience
- Supporting delivery of end-to-end audit activities within Group Internal Audit
- Producing quality analysis and input to the annual risk assessment process and related annual audit plan.
- Tracking allocated outstanding management actions through to closure, ensuring they are appropriately resolved with supporting evidence or escalated in a timely manner.
- Supporting business monitoring to ensure that Group Internal Audit is aware of changes in business activities and objectives, and audit response is developed, as necessary.
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with business stakeholders.
- Encouraging collaboration and knowledge sharing between GIA, Risk, Compliance, and the business to help embed a robust risk management and control culture across the bank.
- Technical understanding of IT processes - including applications and infrastructure, security and vulnerability assessments, change control, disaster recovery, data privacy, and IT risk assessment, automated control environments, cybersecurity best practices, Cloud security controls.
- Proven understanding of risk and controls principles.
- High level of motivation and ability to work in an organised manner under pressure.
- Ability to build strong relationships with auditees.
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.