A global Technology business are looking for a Senior Tax Analyst with about 6/7 years of experience who is interested in in putting that experience into a technology driven environment. This person will be primarily responsible for reviewing, writing, and updating international tax content in the form of expert analysis, working collaboratively across functions.
- Produce and review high-quality, written content to set specifications and agreed deadlines for the timely publication. This involves both generating original content, as well as the substantive editing of work produced by external authors, ensuring consistent quality of multi-authored products
- Analyse complex tax developments for incorporation into specific products
- Provide subject matter support to sales, marketing, and customer experience functions
- Carry out any research, training or study as may be necessary to maintain current awareness of the relevant subject matter
- Train other analysts to assist with specific products and services.
- Collaborate with teams in the United States office to refine product coverage and refine concepts for creation of new products.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- A law degree or experience in Taxation
- Minimum five years’ professional experience in the field of international tax practice or legal practice.
- Advanced abilities in tax research, analysis, and writing.
- Demonstrated record of professional tax or legal writing for internal or external publications.
- A track record of contributing to external or firm publications in tax or another area of the law a plus
- Solid subject-matter knowledge of one or more topics, including tax treaties, VAT/GST, and/or foreign tax systems.