Senior Investment Analyst - Real Estate Lending
- 65,000 - 75,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Trident International Associates
- 20 May 19
Our client is a growing lender who is growing rapidly. Since their launch, they have completed real estate and asset-backed transactions across the UK and Europe. They have provided over £400 million worth of funding and for investment and development opportunities.
Senior Investment Analyst - Real Estate Lending. Our Client is a growing lender who is growing rapidly. Since their launch, they have completed real estate and asset-backed transactions across the UK and Europe. They have provided over £400 million worth of funding and for investment and development opportunities.
The Role will be reporting to a Director and the person will be responsible for Commercial Real Estate transactions from client on-boarding through to exit deal. The duties will be as below;
- Screening and assessing the initial lending opportunity.
- Conducting financial analysis including cash flow modelling, carrying out asset valuation and preparing development appraisals.
- Carrying out sensitivity and scenario analysis.
- Conducting legal, commercial, financing due diligence.
- Writing and presenting Credit Committee memorandums.
- Leading the underwriting process with internal and external parties to conclude deals.
- Identifying critical issues regarding asset performance and evaluating impact and sensitivities to various inputs.
- Being involved in the annual asset and portfolio review analysis.
- Getting quarterly update on the properties (rent rolls, CAPEX, OPEX, etc.) and analysing resulting portfolio.
- Identifying qualitative, quantitative and market factors that will impact expected returns and profitability (with assistance from junior Analyst’s).
- Getting involved in preparing materials to support of fundraising.
- Responsible for following up deals cash flow to assist in-house and investors accounting teams.
- Following up of accounting budget to monitor deals tax/legal structure
The Person MUST have an undergraduate degree with 3-5 years’ experience in real estate (investment / development) or finance/lending. Exceptional modelling skills are needed, one must be able to create models from scratch. The incumbent will be highly numerate and thrive in a busy, dynamic environment and have an entrepreneurial spirit. It will be advantageous if you have a professional qualification be it MRICS or ACA/CFA. This is very good opportunity to get full deal exposure and be able to grow with the company.
Based in Mayfair in London, Trident are a specialist, boutique real estate recruitment consultancy who identify talent in property, finance and accounting.
As a market leader we offer innovative, flexible and tailor made holistic solutions to the global real estate markets.
Established for 25 years and with over 75 years of experience at partner level, we are a consultancy with the breadth and depth of knowledge of the various trends facing the property industry, so essential in the light of continuing changes in global real estate, private equity and fund management.
We believe in working in the capacity of partner with both candidates and clients alike, working in synergy with them and growing organically, acting with ethical integrity every step of the way. A proven consultancy, driven by the changing market, who can add real value, both vertically and strategically and who are able to make a real difference by identifying real talent.
We can offer both global and local market expertise and successful solutions for unique, complex and difficult recruitment remits. Our team of experienced consultants can not only help identify your next career move and challenge but also offer objective consulting opinion and guidance on interviewing, market trends and salary benchmarking.
If you are looking for a new job or a career change within the real estate sector - Trident are always keen to hear from quality candidates, both from the property industry and other sector disciplines, ready to rise to a new career challenge. Our service to candidates is based on professionalism, a dedication to understanding your career needs and total confidentiality and discretion.