Senior Investment Data Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Miryco Consultants Ltd
- 04 Apr 19
We are working with a top tier Asset Management firm who are looking for a Senior Investment Data Analyst to join their Investment Data team. The role will focus on leading projects, initiatives, and data system requests throughout the organization including workflow design and implementation support.
The role requires extensive experience in a relevant analytical role, ideally dealing with Equities and Fixed Income. The successful candidate will possess the experience to coach and develop fellow data analysts to contribute to an effective and efficient data analysis, monitoring, and reporting. Demonstrable project management and change management skills, with the ability to integrate project results smoothly into workflows by ensuring procedures and workflows are documented.
The role is ideal for an analyst who has worked for several years across Investment Operations and has a strong foundation of basic investment knowledge including an understanding of capital markets, market indices, and various securities (equity, fixed income and derivatives) and is looking to further their career with a top tier Asset Management firm.
- Minimum of five years related analytical work experience.
- Undergraduate degree of equivalent combination of training and experience.
- In-depth knowledge of Fixed Income and Equities.
- Ideally a holder of a full CFA or working towards.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Excel and Access. Ability to build complex queries and strong knowledge of spreadsheets and database. Experience with COMPASS, Bloomberg preferred.
- Strong relationship management and communication skills able to liaise with internal and external clients at all levels.
- Knowledge of Charles River (CRD), Aladdin would be advantageous for this position.
Salary: £65,000 p/a plus generous bonus and benefit
Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills.
For all other roles, please go to www.miryco.com