Our client is a leading name within global investment management. Due to continued company growth, they are now looking to recruit a Senior Investment Risk Oversight Analyst with proven track record of working within Asset Management firms centring on MiFID Cost & Charges to join their Performance and Risk team.
The Senior Investment Risk Oversight Analyst will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Collateral and cash monitoring and movements
- Pledge account oversight and maintenance
- Critically assess the current Investment Risk Oversight tools and create new ones so that the team can more efficiently carry outs its function and to an enhanced standard
- Work closely with the product and investment team to define the data validation rules and improve data validation process
- Working with Fund Managers to resolve trading issues
- Participate in solutions design and business data analysis
- Ad hoc project work
The Senior Investment Risk Oversight Analyst will be required to meet the following skill set:
- A history of working with Cost & Charges workflows and projects
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience within a buy-side asset management house
- Team and management skills including the ability to motivate people
- Strong Analytical skills and a thorough understanding of Cost & Charges methodologies.
- Strong working proficiency in Excel including VBA, SQL and Python scripts exposure
This is an exciting time for a Middle Office professional to propel their career in a high-performing team at an award-winning investment management house.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with your CV.
Note, due to the popularity of this role and the volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to successful applicants. You will also only be considered if you have buy-side asset management experience.
"Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”