Senior Java Developer(Banking/Derivatives/Risk Management)
- As per market standards
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- CRISIL Irevna UK Limited
- 18 Jul 18 2018-07-18
Delivering cutting edge software solutions using strong design and development skills working with business and technology teams of front-office, risk and finance teams of banks. Will be working within an agile development paradigm, developing strategic systems and maintaining existing code for the businesses. As the successful applicant you will be responsible for supporting modern agile software development methods; including educating & mentoring less experienced team members.
5 to 12 years of experience
- Understanding the requirements; designing, developing and delivering robust, high performance and scalable software solutions
- Design and develop various database queries, scripts and tables to pull, clean, arrange and persist risk management data
- Own delivery and take responsibility of milestones
- Unit testing and deployment
- Be self-motivated and able to work in agile environment
- Able to suggest and provide better innovative solutions
- Able to effectively communicate with stakeholders
Bachelors or Masters degree in Engineering (Computer Science preferable) or any equivalent
- Very strong core Java skills, object oriented analysis and software design experience, SQL skills
- Banking domain experience in finance or equity derivatives, their front-office systems and/or risk management systems is mandatory
- Desirable to have Python programming skills
- Experience on developing and delivering robust, high performance and scalable applications
- Experienced in working as part of agile delivery methodology, TDD / BDD / test automation
- Excellent communication and user manual documentation skills to coordinate with business and technology stakeholders and team members
By clicking the "Apply" / "Apply now" button or otherwise sending a recruitment application to Crisil Irevna Poland Sp. z o.o., you agree that the company will be processing your personal data contained in the recruitment application in order to recruit for the position indicated in the announcement.
Please attach the below clause to your CV: "I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by CRISIL Irevna Poland Sp z o.o. or any other entity of the CRISIL group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that CRISIL Irevna Poland Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Wroclaw, 50-125, ul. Mikolaja 7 or any other entity of CRISIL group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within CRISIL group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."