Senior Java Developer - Contract - London
- GBP500.00 - GBP600 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Twenty Recruitment Group
- 05 Apr 18 2018-04-05
Key Words: Java / Developer / Server Side / Real time / Linux / AWS / SQL
A highly respected Financial Services firm is seeking a Senior Java Developer to join their London offices on a contract basis.
The Senior Java Developer will be joining a firm with a very strong reputation within the market place for the quality and reliability of its index product.
You will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of strategic initiatives through accurate and detailed analysis of business requirements and the changes required to accommodate them.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:-
- Development and enhancement of crucial in house systems
- Responsible for solution including meeting development schedules and ensuring the delivered solution meets the technical specifications and design requirements
- Strong background in core java and server based development
- Experience with optimisation of Java for high performance, caching techniques and JVM garbage collection tuning
- Experience in real-time low-latency development with Java preferred
- Strong Linux knowledge and scripting skills required
- Experience in working on AWS PAAS would be advantageous
If this position seems of interest, please apply with an up to date CV